Abuse Complaints, DMCA and Law Enforcement Information
Note: In this document, the terms "we" and "us" refers to HEZIO Technology Limited CO.
Filing an Abuse Complaint
An abuse complaint may be filed with us by sending an e-mail to abuse at hostez.io - Complaints of the following nature could apply to this process, including but not limited to:
- Violations of the HEZIO Technology Limited Co Acceptable Use Policies
- Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM)
- Non-Consensual Sexually Explicit Imagery (NCSEI)
Complaints must contain the complainant's full contact information including Name, Address, phone and e-mail, and a list of infringing content. With the exception of complaints related to CSAM and NCSEI, it is generally our policy to forward the complaint information in its entirety to the applicable customer entity. For complaints of CSAM and NCSEI, as well as AUP violations which may violate applicable laws of the United States, information will be shared with State, Local and Federal Law Enforcement, as well as organizations like NCMEC if applicable. If identifying information is not provided regarding CSAM or NCSEI complaints, additional correspondence from us and the reporting party will be limited.
DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Guidelines
HEZIO Technology Limited Company complies with the processes outlined in 17 US Code Section 512 -also referred to as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act or DMCA. "We" and "us" refers to HEZIO Technology Limited CO.
We will only process DMCA reports which contain all of the information required under 17 US Code Section 512(c). Reports should contain the following information, and any reports sent to us which do not wholly contain all of these required information will be discarded without notice to the sender.
You/Representative's Full Legal Name:
Copyright Holder's Full Legal Name:
You/Representative's E-mail Address:
Specification of whether or not the copyright holder is an individual or corporate entity (if a corporate entity please provide the State in which the entity is registered in).
Physical Address, City, State and Zip Code and Country of You/Representative
Listing of the Copyright-Infringing URLs
Description of the copyrighted work in full detail, including links to the original work and/or evidence of the source materials
Acknowledgement statement stating that you "attest, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the report is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and that you understand that under 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), you may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys' fees, if you knowingly materially misrepresent reported material."
You/Representative's digital signature affirming that the information is true and accurate and agreeing to all of the policies listed in our websites. A typed name with "/s/" is an acceptable signature format.
It is our policy to forward DMCA complaints in its entirety, including the contact information provided to the applicable entities. This includes but is not limited to, any applicable customer or website owner as solely determined by us.
The above information should be submitted by e-mail to the address dmca at hostez.io - Please see our QCP page for information on sending encrypted messages to us.
Law Enforcement Guidelines
Our policies regarding law enforcement requests:
HEZIO Technology Limited CO fully complies with valid law enforcement and court orders from the United States of America. We maintain the following principles in our cooperation with law enforcement:
- All law enforcement requests that we comply with must adhere to the due process of law and be subject to judicial oversight.
- We respect the privacy of our customers to the fullest extent allowed by the laws of the United States.
- Unless we are legally prohibited to do so, we will notify our customers of any request, subpoena, legal process or other legal mechanism pertaining to the disclosure of their customer information and/or data.
- To any extent applicable, we may challenge law enforcement requests which do not adhere to the legal principles of due process, are irregularly broad in scope, that conflict with laws of the person or entity's country of residence, or that unduly prevent our ability to notify customers of the requests.
How law enforcement entities may request information:
Except for in cases of a true and bona fide emergency request, we require a valid legal process such as a subpoena or search warrant before providing information pertaining to a customer. We respond to Emergency Requests by law enforcement on a case-by-case basis and after review with legal counsel.
For all requests, law enforcement members should include the following in an e-mail to abuse at hostez.io :
- Clear identification as a law enforcement officer. Please include: Full Name, Badge Number, Case Number, Rank, Agency and Unit if applicable.
- The contact information of a direct supervisor officer, to assist with validation and authentication of the request.
- Emergency or Non-Emergency. Emergency refers to where the subject matter involves imminent danger of death or serious injury to any person.
We also ask that hard copies of law enforcement requests be sent through certified mail to our mailing address:
HEZIO Technology Limited Co Attn: Legal 1309 Coffeen Ave 1200# Sheridan, WY 82801 United States